Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 5:51 AM EDT on May 31, 2016
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on May 31, 2016
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 8 am EDT this morning...
The National Weather Service in Wakefield has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 8 am EDT this morning.
* Areas affected: eastern Virginia Piedmont.
* Hazards: poor visibilities due to locally dense fog.
* Visibilities: one-quarter mile or less.
* Timing: early this morning.
* Impacts: areas of locally dense fog will cause sudden
reductions in visibility to a quarter of a mile or less and
rapidly changing conditions.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Excessive Heat Watch , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Special Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Dense Fog Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nevada - Excessive Heat Watch
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Oklahoma - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- South Dakota - Flood Warning , Wind Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- West Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Flood Warning