Current Watches and Warnings
West Virginia, Mercer
Statement as of 10:38 PM EDT on October 19, 2014
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on October 20, 2014
... Frost advisory in effect until 9 am EDT Monday...
The National Weather Service in Blacksburg has issued a frost
advisory... which is in effect until 9 am EDT Monday.
* Locations... along and west of the Interstate 77 corridor.
* Hazards... frost is expected with a few locations below
* Temperatures... lower to mid 30s.
* Timing... midnight to 9 am Monday.
* Impacts... frost may damage or kill sensitive vegetation if not
A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Connecticut - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Warning , Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Maine - Freeze Warning
- Maryland - Frost Advisory
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Michigan - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory
- New Hampshire - Freeze Warning
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Pennsylvania - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- Rhode Island - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Tennessee - Frost Advisory
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning